|[JL678A] Aruba 6100 24G 4SFP+ Switch
|24x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports
|4x 1G/10G SFP ports
|Processor and Ram
|Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016Mhz, 4 GB DDR3 16 GB eMMC
|50 / 60 Hz
|1.73” x 17.4” x 7.92”
ARUBA CX 6100 SWITCH SERIES (JL678A)
The Aruba CX 6100 (JL678A) Switch Series is modern family of entry level access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices and SMB networks. Optimized for reliable, simple and secure access, the CX 6100 switches provide a convenient wired access solution for networks supporting IoT, mobile and cloud applications.
The CX 6100 series is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture with the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the entire Aruba CX portfolio for a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This fully managed layer 2 switch series has convenient built-in high speed uplinks with up to 370W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs, and includes a compact and fanless model ideal for use in quiet work spaces.
The JL678A management choices that include Web GUI, CLI, cloud-based and on-premise Aruba Central, so you can choose the best fit for your needs today with flexibility to change without replacing hardware. With enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 support, the CX 6100 also simplifies ownership and brings peace of mind with no switch software licensing and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Enterprise-class Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and static routing
- Convenient built-in 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE for support of IoT devices
- Compact and fanless 12 port model for quiet deployment
- Management flexibility with support for Aruba Central, easy-to-use Web GUI, CLI, and Aruba NetEdit
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning
- Software defined ready with REST APIs
- Simplify adds, moves and changes with colorless ports
AOS-CX – a modern software system
The Aruba JL678A Switch Series is based on AOS-CX, a modern, database-driven operating system that is built on a modular Linux architecture. This operating system provides the following unique capabilities:
- Easy access to all network configuration state information
- REST APIs for fine-grained programmability of network tasks
- A micro-services architecture that enables full integration with other workflow systems and services
- All software processes communicate with the database rather than each other, ensuring near real-time state and resiliency
Aruba ASICs – programmable innovation
Based on over 30 years of continuous investment, Aruba’s ASICs create the basis for innovative and agile software feature advancements, unparalleled performance and deep visibility. These programmable ASICs are purpose-built to allow for a tighter integration of switch hardware and software within campus and data center architectures to optimize performance and capacity. The JL678A is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture.