|[JL668A] Aruba 6300F 24G 4SFP56 Switch (24 x 1000Base-T, 4 x 10/25/50G SFP56)
|24x ports 10/100/1000BaseT Ports
|4 x 10/25/50G SFP56
|Processor and Ram
|Quad Core ARM Cortex™ A72 @ 1.8 GHz, 8 GB DDR4 32 GB eMMC
|1.73” x 17.4” x 15.2”
ขาย ARUBA CX 6300F SWITCH SERIES (JL668A)
จำหน่าย Switch Aruba รุ่น CX 6300F Series พาร์ท JL668A ราคาถูกที่สุดในประเทศไทย โดยตัวแทนจำหน่ายจาก HPE โดยตรง
The JL668A Switch Series is a modern, flexible and intelligent family of stackable switches ideal for enterprise network access, aggregation, core and data center top of rack (ToR) deployments. Created for game-changing operational efficiency with built-in security and resiliency, the 6300 switches provide the foundation for high-performance networks supporting IoT, mobile and cloud applications.
Built from the ground up with a combination of cutting-edge hardware, software and analytics and automation tools, the stackable 6300 switches are part of the Aruba CX switching portfolio, designed for today’s enterprise campus, branch and data center networks. By combining a modern, fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the JL668A switches provide industry leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities for the access layer.
A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers performance and robust feature support with flexible programmability for tomorrow’s applications. The Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 10 switches, providing scale and simplified management. This flexible series has built-in wirespeed 1GbE/10GbE/25GbE1 uplinks and supports high density IEEE 802.3bt high power PoE.
HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet paves the way for high speed access points and IoT devices by delivering fast connectivity and high power PoE using existing cabling. Modular models offer redundancy and PoE customization with hot-swappable power supplies and fans. Back-to-front airflow available in the JL668A bundle for hot-cold aisle topof-rack (TOR) and out-of-band-management (OOBM) data center deployments.
Aruba Dynamic Segmentation extends Aruba’s foundational wireless role-based policy capability to Aruba wired switches. What this means is that the same security, user experience and simplified IT management can be enjoyed throughout the network. Regardless of how users and IoT devices connect, consistent policies are enforced across wired and wireless networks, keeping traffic secure and separate.
- Stackable Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS
- High performance 880 Gbps system switching capacity, 660 MPPS of system throughput and up to 200 Gbps stacking bandwidth
- Compact 1U switches with full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit, 60W PoE and SFP+ models
- Power-to-port switch bundle with back-to-front airflow ideal for data center 1GbE ToR and OOBM deployments
- Built-in high speed 10GbE/25GbE uplinks1 (50GbE1 transceiver capability will be enabled in future software release)
- 50GbE connectivity with 50GbE DACs1
- Intelligent monitoring, visibility, and remediation with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- Manage the JL668A via single pane of glass with Aruba Central across wired, wireless, and WAN
- Aruba NetEdit support for automated configuration and verification
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables secure and simple access for users and IoT
Aruba NetEdit – automated switch configuration and management
The JL668A empowers IT teams to orchestrate multiple switch configuration changes for smooth end-to-end service rollouts. Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes, and ensures policy conformance post network updates. Intelligent capabilities include search, edit, validation (including conformance checking), deployment and audit features. Capabilities include
- Centralized configuration with validation for consistency and compliance
- Time savings via simultaneous viewing and editing of multiple configurations
- Customized validation tests for corporate compliance and network change analysis
- Automated large-scale configuration deployment without programming
- Network health and topology visibility via Aruba NAE integration